|Welcome to NoxiousOT 8.60|
In celebration of NoxiousOT's 100th Like on Facebook, we will be giving away a total of 3,000 premium points to ten randomly selected Facebook users that have liked our page.
Free stuff!? How do I enter?
It's simple! All you have to do is login to your Facebook account, follow the link posted below, and then "Like" our Facebook page and you are automatically entered to win! You can find the page on the right side of our website or by clicking the link below.
How will the winners be selected and how will I know if I won?
The list of names that have liked our page will be placed into a program to randomly pick 10 winners. The winners will then be announced on the Facebook page. We will message the winners through Facebook to claim their prize. If we don't get a response, we will select another person at random.
We will be drawing the winners on July 30, 2015.
Why you should follow us?
We will be using Facebook to post news, pictures, videos and other fun server related things! We will be accepting submissions from players for screenshots/videos that we'll share with the community. We hope that by liking our page, we can help promote the server to keep it growing. We will be doing giveaways through our Facebook page, don't miss out on your chance to win some free stuff!
Server Update - May 01
Bomberman - New Casino Game
We have added Bomberman to the Noxious Casino! You can play this classic game with up to four other players. Hotkey 'z' to your keyboard and start dropping bombs and collecting power-ups! Do you have what it takes to win?
We will be fixing bugs and taking feedback about this game. If there is enough interest, it may eventually become an event that rewards tokens similar to Capture The Flag. We are looking to add in multiple arenas as well to reduce wait times.
• You can now complete Runewar the Sage's quest in Onett. You will be rewarded with a unique item and experience.
• You can now complete the Captain Deathbone quest in Onett. You will be rewarded with a unique item and experience.
• Fixed a protection zone issue near the WOTE portals. (Thanks Captain Brunox)
• There is a new monster spawn that becomes accessible during the Runewar the Sage quest line.
• There is now an Onett depot box inside of the Noxious Casino
• Fixed a lot of minor visual bugs.
• There is now a 'Non-English Chat' channel for players that don't speak English. We hope this can be useful for players to find others they can easily communicate with to create parties, guilds or talk.
We are still working on more things, stay tuned for future updates!
NoxiousOT is proud to announce its first official Guild Wars tournament hosted by KingD! This will be a week long tournament where guilds compete in a 15v15 battle against each other to win up to 8,250 Premium Points!
1st Place: 8,250 Points + 70% of Tokens + Trophy
2nd Place: 3,750 points + 30% of Tokens + Trophy
Team Submission: March 18th, 2015
Buy-in Fee: March 20th, 2015
Starting Date: March 20th, 2015
Ending Date: March 31st, 2015
• Minimum Level Requirement: 150
• Maximum players per team: 14 members + Leader.
• Tournament buy-in: 15 Noxious Tokens per player.
• Frag Limit: Wars will take place in 2 cities with 50 frag limits. Wars will be played up to 100 frags in total.
• Player Substitution: Players are allowed to be substituted ONLY the first 15 minutes of a war.
• Double elimination: Teams that lose their first war will be able to get a second chance before being eliminated from the tournament.
• Vocation Limits: Maximum of 5 Royal Paladins and 3 Elite Knights.
• AoE Damage Reduction: To Be Announced.
To register your guild or find more information, please click here.