|Welcome to NoxiousOT 8.60|
We will be holding a couple events in NoxiousOT for Halloween. We will also be doing raids, mutated pumpkins and more closer October 31. We hope to have a new content patch shortly after as well.
Devovorga - Halloween Boss
The powerful creature named Devovorga is haunting NoxiousOT! This is not just a regular Tibia boss and will involve being aware of your surroundings to avoid damage. This boss will hatch nearby mutant eggs to spawn creatures, summon bats, charge up a powerful explosion attack and lots more. This boss is immune to damage and reflects it back so you must attack its weak point, the tentacles! Every time you kill a tentacle you'll inflict damage to Devovorga. Everybody in the boss arena will gain 1 Tentacle Piece (10 per fight) which can be used to buy skill rate boosts, new decoration items or enter the Halloween Lottery. After Devovorga is slain, everybody will gain 50% increased experience for 2 hours. The boss will be spawning every few hours.
We will be introducing 2 new NPCs for this event. You can spend Tentacle Pieces obtained from Devovorga Tentacles to purchase skill rate boosts or new decoration.
• [Skill Rate Boosts] Death - You can exchange 10 Tentacle Pieces for an increased skill, distance, shield or magic level rate. You will gain 50% faster skills for 4 hours. This has a 12 hour cooldown.
• [Halloween Shop] Sabrina - Sabrina will various spooky decoration items. A couple items such as Ferumbras doll have cool effects when used.
If you have spare Tentacle Pieces and don't have anything to buy, why not try your luck at the Halloween Lottery? You can purchase a lottery ticket for 10 Tentacle Pieces by typing !halloweenlottery. Each ticket will be individually numbered and unique. On October 31, we will randomly draw 3 numbers and the matching tickets with the same numbers will win a prize!
1st Place: - 2400 Points
2nd Place: - 1800 Points
3rd Place: - 1000 Points
We will announce the winning ticket numbers and give players 7 days to contact us or parcel a winning ticket. If the winning ticket is not given to us then we will redraw a new ticket.
Houses - Trick or Treat
The NoxiousOT Staff will be visiting Halloween themed houses and dropping off goodie bags! All you have to do to get a prize is post your Tibia house address and city in this thread and have a pumpkin visible inside of your house. Everybody who puts in at least some effort decorating will get a bag containing decoration items, consumables and perhaps something rare if you're lucky! The staff will be dropping off goodie bags inside each house on October 31. Only one house per person is allowed.
We will be picking our favorite spooky houses and will feature it in a news post on the website.
We are working on new content and its getting closer to release. We are looking to add new items, quests, maps, custom monsters and more! We are working hard and hope to implement it soon. Thank you for being patient. We will have more details soon.
Server Changes and Event Information
In an attempt to make our custom areas and monsters more useful, we are revising the health, experience and loot of all custom monsters. The current custom monsters had poor loot value compared to similar experience ratio real tibia monsters.
Custom Monster Improvements
• Improved loot value of nearly all custom monsters. Most custom monsters have almost 100% increased loot value, improved experience and better items. Some custom monsters have over 300%+ increased loot value! Check the first post in the comments to see which monsters got buffed.
Donation Item Changes
We have watched the market value for Godly weapons over time and have seen a decrease in value. As better magical items get created, the demand for Godly weapons slowly declines. The current market price for Godly Stone Shooter can often be seen below 100 Noxious Tokens. We hope these small improvements will increase the value, usability and demand of Godly weapons.
• Godly Stone Shooter - Changed attack from 73 to 77.
• Godly War Sword - Changed attack from 63 to 65.
• Godly Axe - Changed attack from 66 to 68.
• Godly Club - Changed attack from 64 to 66.
• Godly Scepter - Increased damage average by 15.
We will have another equipment related update in our upcoming content patches.
The outfit lever in Thais Depot is free for the Halloween Event.
New Item - Golden Falcon
We are introducing a new way to quickly teleport back to your home city called the Golden Falcon. We realize that players have been using Private Spawns to return to town but not everybody has access to one. The Golden Falcon can be purchased from the Greedy Goblin below Thais Depot for 500 Noxious Tokens. It has unlimited uses but can only be activated when you're in a safe area and not in combat.
September Server Updates
Sept 18 - Bug fixes and more:
• Fixed an issue that could cause debugs in temple when too many players are on the same tile. The server will now automatically move players to different tiles.
• Rewrote a large portion of the Private Spawn script. It still functions the same besides some extra visual changes but it's a lot more efficient and should prevent potential lag when a lot of spawns are being used at once.
• Fixed a bug that could let players use a Private Spawn after the owner leaves it. Thank you Captain Brunox for bringing it to our attention.
Trading Houses for Items
• You can now trade your house to other people for items by using !sellhouse playerName. You must be standing inside of your house and the other player must be close to you. Type the command and they will get a trade request with a house deed inside. After you accept the trade, they will get ownership of the house and you'll get their items. You should always 'look' at the item in the trade window and make sure its a house deed before accepting.
Sept 07 - Added Marriages:
• You can now get married by Lynda, Llathriel and Tibra using the real tibia procedure.
• You can get divorced by Brewster for 5000 gp.
• You can now enter Meluna for up to 24 hours after getting married. Added all the proper NPCs there.
There is a marriage guide written by Darth Maul on the forum with more information.
Guild Battle Changes:
• Added Edron, Liberty Bay, Svargrond, Mintwallin, Razachai
This brings it up to a total of 12 locations you can choose when creating a Guild Battle. If you have any suggestions on which locations you want to see next, please tell us! We want to have a mix of fun, custom and regular war cities.
• Fixed an issue with buying and selling stackable items from certain NPCs.
• You can't logout near Dorian anymore to prevent low level characters from logging in just to cause problems.
• Fixed a bunch of visual map bugs, nothing major though.
• Over 1000+ item changes.
• Fixed a lot of items with incorrect or missing names. Fixed a lot of quest items to allow us to implement more real tibia quests properly.
• Fixed weights with a lot of items.
• Fixed issue with some weapons having the wrong attack, defense or extra defense values.
• Fixed issue with destroyed bamboo fences respawning the wrong way. You can now destroy more items such as large amphoras.
• Fixed issue with some rings that could allow players to get more stats then they were supposed too.
• You can now find marlin's from Island Trolls and trade them to Pemaret for a Marlin Trophy.
• You can now kill Mehlia and Earth Elementals to find Clay Lump which can create a personalized clay statue.
• You can now kill Gargoyle and Stone Golems to find piece of marble rock which can carved into personalized marble statues.
• You can now buy ice statues from Janz in Svargrond for 50 gold.
• Shiantis now sells an empty gold fish bowl. You have to catch gold fish manaully like real tibia.
• When using a caged bird, it has a chance to have a heart attack and die.
• Fire bug now works like its supposed too, including burning down sugar canes. You can refine the sugar cane at the distillery to make rum.
• Ferumbras has increased health and damage. You can't logout anywhere inside of his tower anymore. Increased the spawn delay from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
• Horned Fox has increased health and damage. You can't logout inside of his hideout. Increased the spawn delay from 2 seconds to 3 minutes.
• Demodras has increased health and damage. You can't logout inside of his lair. Increased the spawn delay from 1 second to 3 minutes. You now will get additional warnings before it spawns.
These changes will help prevent players camping the bosses and giving others a fair chance to get there. The new boss health and damages are not meant to require a team but they will take longer to kill and allow others more time to make it there.
These changes are temporary because we are in the process of redesigning all raids to make them more useful and to make them less campable and abusable. We are also in the process of making more raid bosses that require teams to defeat and the current raids will drastically change as a result.
There are a lot more bug fixes that players might not notice at first. If you find any issues, please post them in this thread. We are working on new features and content and hope to implement it soon.
The Item Market is a new feature that lets you create automatic trades. You can use this feature to create your own personal shop or browse items for sale by anyone in the server. After you list your item for sale, anybody in the server can instantly purchase it and you will get a parcel containing the items you requested in your Thais Depot. You can list any item you want in the market, including enchanted equipment. You can request any item you want in return for your item including premium points.
When a new item is listed on the market it will automatically broadcast in trade channel that you've just recently posted a new listing. You can always instantly return your items to your Thais Depot and there is no listing fee, so there is no risk involved. You're able to ask for a wide variety of items for yours, from 5x Red Dragon Claws to 5x Magical Boxes, the possibilities are endless. We've tried to make it as convenient as possible, no more constantly spamming your items in trade, no more messaging someone to buy their item to only find out they're AFK, and by using this new Market system, you can now complete trades safely while you're offline.
We look forward to see how players use the new Item Market and want to hear your suggestions on how to improve it. In the future we'll be implementing automatic character trades and more.
View Marketplace • Help & Commands (Recommended)
We have implemented Item Salvaging into the server. You can now permanently destroy any item that was enchanted with an Orb of Enchantment and you will receive 10 magical dust. You can exchange 100 magical dust to the 'Magical Dust Exchanger' on the second floor of Xodets Magic Shop for another Orb of Enchantment. The NPCs spell to convert magical dust back into an Orb of Enchantment is unstable and requires additional items. The items that are required get automatically changed every 3 hours so you'll need to find them before the timer runs out.
We hope that this will give value to lower end enchanted items that players previously considered worthless. It will bring another tradable item into the economy which will have a steady price. Magical dust will always be 1/100 of an orb or 1.25 tokens each.
We still have a lot of new content, quests and other changes that are coming soon. For more information about these new features please view the first reply of this thread.