|Welcome to NoxiousOT 8.60|
Partners In Crime
The Item Market is a new feature that lets you create automatic trades. You can use this feature to create your own personal shop or browse items for sale by anyone in the server. After you list your item for sale, anybody in the server can instantly purchase it and you will get a parcel containing the items you requested in your Thais Depot. You can list any item you want in the market, including enchanted equipment. You can request any item you want in return for your item including premium points.
When a new item is listed on the market it will automatically broadcast in trade channel that you've just recently posted a new listing. You can always instantly return your items to your Thais Depot and there is no listing fee, so there is no risk involved. You're able to ask for a wide variety of items for yours, from 5x Red Dragon Claws to 5x Magical Boxes, the possibilities are endless. We've tried to make it as convenient as possible, no more constantly spamming your items in trade, no more messaging someone to buy their item to only find out they're AFK, and by using this new Market system, you can now complete trades safely while you're offline.
We look forward to see how players use the new Item Market and want to hear your suggestions on how to improve it. In the future we'll be implementing automatic character trades and more.
View Marketplace • Help & Commands (Recommended)
We have implemented Item Salvaging into the server. You can now permanently destroy any item that was enchanted with an Orb of Enchantment and you will receive 10 magical dust. You can exchange 100 magical dust to the 'Magical Dust Exchanger' on the second floor of Xodets Magic Shop for another Orb of Enchantment. The NPCs spell to convert magical dust back into an Orb of Enchantment is unstable and requires additional items. The items that are required get automatically changed every 3 hours so you'll need to find them before the timer runs out.
We hope that this will give value to lower end enchanted items that players previously considered worthless. It will bring another tradable item into the economy which will have a steady price. Magical dust will always be 1/100 of an orb or 1.25 tokens each.
We still have a lot of new content, quests and other changes that are coming soon. For more information about these new features please view the first reply of this thread.
We are in the process of updating, improving and optimizing a lot our older scripts, quests or features that did not perform or work the way we wanted them too. We are also in the process of creating new features, quests, content and things to do which will be coming in the future. This update implements a lot of changes to our server engine which allows us to create the new features we have planned. Not all features are immediately visible to players but they are still being tested or will be used by us soon.
• When casting an AOE spell near 2 or more players which aren't in your guild or party, you will have a slightly increased cool down. This is a small change to reduce the effectiveness of UE spamming groups of random players. We may reduce damage of AOE spells or give the option to disable them completely in war cities if players want it.
• When a monster drops a rare item, the corpse will sparkle. It will sparkle blue for a common item and green for a rare or better item. Monster Corpse size has been increased to prevent losing loot.
• The !changender command has been renamed to !changegender. It'll properly change your sex and outfit and can't be used when married (not added yet)
• Fixed an issue with changing gender and not having the mage and summoner addons properly swapped.
• You can get a discount on blessings if you complete The Paradox Tower and you're holding a Phoenix Egg while blessing.
• VIP players have access to 3 new outfits (Cult, Bloodwalker, Skullhunter)
• There are a lot of minor map improvements or bug fixes.
• The Paradox Tower has been recreated from scratch and now works. You will get an enchanted item and either a magical box or a Phoenix Egg which reduces blessing costs when held.
• The quest log entry for more quests have been added. We are looking to eventually have all the quest logs working.
• The entire mage and summoner quest line has been recreated and now works like real tibia. The complaints about Sandra not working properly should finally stop..
• Fixed an issue with Myra, Zoltan and Trisha giving the wrong addon if you're not the right gender.
• Fixed several minor issues with NPCs like Irmana, Zoltan, Oldrak, Padreia, Lubo, Addon Item Exchanger and a lot more.
• We want to rework the major quest lines over time and improve the rewards, make them more challenging and function closer to real tibia. We've also discussed ideas among staff such as 'Quest Points' which give magic find or other bonuses based on how many quests you've completed, daily and repeatable quests and more. There are a lot of things we are planning to change about existing quests as well as creating new ones in the future.
• Magical Items (quest items, enchanted or rare+ dropped items) will now have 'Serial Numbers'. This is similar to Donation Item tracking ids. It'll allow players to recover lost or stolen magic items easier and prevent them from being duped.
• Donation Items will now have 'Serial Numbers' as well. The system behind it has been improved and will allow us to recover players items easier.
• Fixed an issue with magical items +SPEED bonus sometimes being removed when you're paralyzed by another player.
• Attack Speed is now displayed as AS: 15% instead of AS: 1700
• There are major changes to the way the server handles magical items and bonus stat limits but the current magical items don't take advantage of it yet. We will be testing these changes and hopefully in the future we will convert the old items to the improved system.
• If you enter the Trainers while carrying a weapon, you will get a message that estimates how much time is required until you advance to the next skill level. This factors in weapon attack speed.
• The Target Dummy outside Thais Depot will track the highest records for each damage type. You can also set a personal damage record by attacking it. This might eventually reset itself after a time limit and reward players who held a record for a certain amount of time.
• War Cities was implemented. Although this was a major feature, it never got its own news post. You can visit Sun Tzu in Thais Arena to create a Guild Battle with another guild inside an isolated city. We hope to create a page on our website for it, add more cities and continue improving it.
We have a lot of new things that are in-progress of being scripted or waiting to be implemented. We've reached out to others to get additional help in creating new map content for new quests, bosses and spawns. We are working hard finishing up the larger features and will have more details soon. We are rewriting or improving some scripts to increase server performance and reduce the risk of bugs and crashes. If you have a suggestion for a new feature, please post it on the Suggestions section of the forum!
Easter Egg Contest - Happy Easter!
You will also be able to win colored eggs by answering Trivia questions, participating in staff events or finding colored eggs hidden around the map by staff members. The player that has the most score at the end of the event will win a prize!
The Easter Egg Hunt Contest is over!
Thank you to everybody who participated in this contest.
1st Place: Rtz Bud (1804 Score) - 2400 Points + Deco Item
2nd Place: Dreamer (1777 Score) - 1800 Points + Deco Item
3rd Place: Obi-wan (1596 Score) - 1000 Points + Deco Item
Easter House Contest
We will be rewarding creativity and will be looking for unique themes and ideas. You wont gain a better house score by having more or rarer items in your house. We are looking for more then the typical coconut, firewalker and blood herb item stack decorations we often see.
To participate, please post the city and address of your house in this thread. You must be the owner of the house in order to enter it into the event. You are only be allowed to enter one house into the event. The event will run until the end of April.
1st Place: Vidar - 2400 Premium Points + Deco Item
2nd Place: Noisecontrollers - 1800 Premium Points + Deco Item
3rd Place: Hokage - 1000 Premium Points + Deco Item
The winner will also get a unique house decoration item listed in the Easter Egg contest above. You must make a post in this thread containing your house name, house city, house theme and a 1 to 2 sentence description of your house to enter.
In celebration of 4/20, Easter Bunnies will also drop marijuana. You can 'use' it to gain a vocation specific buff for 15 minutes.