|Welcome to NoxiousOT 8.60|
New Event - The Infected
The Infected is an non team based event where your goal is to spread your infection to another player as fast as you can. At the start of the event half of the players will be infected and the other half will be humans. There are 3 classes of infected with different attacks, power-ups and ways for the infected to quickly move around. After you infect another person you'll become a human with immunity to infections for a few seconds. The longer you stay alive as a human the more score you'll earn. The top 50% of players will get 15x Noxious Tokens and the other players will get 5x Noxious Tokens.
We look forward to hearing your feedback after you try out the new event!
Upcoming Content & Quests
We know you have been waiting for new content for rebirthed players and new spawns. We haven't forgotten about them and they aren't far away! Here is a sneak peek at some things coming soon. You can't access this area yet. You will be able to do the quests and enter the new spawns soon.
A magical siphoning device is draining power from this temple..
A mysterious tower full of puzzles..
.. and full of challenges!
Traveling to Rookgard in another time period to get some answers. It seems King Tibianus doesn't rule these lands anymore.
- You can now recover twice the amount of Premium Points per month by using our Premium Point retrieval system.
- The spells 'Sharpshooter' and 'Blood Rage' have been buffed again back to the original Real Tibia formula.
- The size of the bridge in Defend The King is now smaller.
- Added a new Open Battle map for Guild Battles. This is a huge area from Carlin to Ab'Dendriel meant for large open battles.
- The old !afk command is back and renamed to !away.
- Numerous bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy the new event and look forward to your suggestions. Happy Hunting!