We will be accepting applications to apply for a tutor position in this thread. Any off topic posts will be deleted. If you post your application we will review it but have the right to refuse it without a reason. There will be more applications then people we hire so don't be disappointed and give up. You can always try again later and it doesn't always mean we didn't want to give you a chance.
• You must have experience with the server. We want players that have been here for for awhile and call NoxiousOT their home. You should understand all the custom features and changes in the server. You should be able to answer new players questions if they're confused.
• You must have a good reputation and be respectful to players. We will review your public chat channel history and your interactions between other people. You will represent the staff and server so we don't want racists, people insulting other countries or rule violators.
• You must understand English. You will need to communicate with us about problems and language barriers can get in the way. It doesn't have to be your first language and secondary languages are a bonus.
• You should be active and intend to play the server long term. If you hop servers every month or have to work/goto school all day every day then it's probably best to give the position to somebody else.
• You can be fair and non biased about your judgements. You're not allowed to favor your friends or guild. If they break a rule then you're expected to treat them just like everybody else.
A tutor is the first step to becoming a Game Master. You will still be a regular player but you'll have additional commands and responsibilities.
• Talk in orange in Help Chat to help new players.
• Ability to start events.
• Ability to ban players from events.
• Mute players from chat channels.
• More direct access to staff to report players and bugs.
How do I apply?
You can apply by replying to this thread and answer the following questions below. We will review your applications between the staff members and contact you privately to discuss it further.
How long have you played NoxiousOT?:
Where are you from?:
How long do you play a day?:
Why should we hire you?: